FreedomSponsors, LibreOffice and Bugzilla

Hi all,

My name is Tony, I'm the founder of freedomsponsors.org - a crowdfunding
website for Free/Open Source Software projects.

During the past months I've watched LibreOffice get more and more popular
on FreedomSponsors.
LibreOffice now has a decent number of sponsored issues, which is very cool
(
http://www.freedomsponsors.org/core/issue/?s=&project_id=149&project_name=LibreOffice
)

Recently we made available a new plugin for Bugzilla (
https://github.com/freedomsponsors/freedomsponsors-bugzilla-plugin), that
when installed, will add a nice, discrete "Sponsor this" link on Bugzilla's
bug pages, just below the "Importance" bit.

I believe it would be a good thing if this plugin were to be installed on
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/.
It would probably bring even more sponsors, and attract new developers to
work on bounties.

Just as a benchmark, there's another project - Jenkins - that is using a
similar plugin on their JIRA, with good results:
* This is the plugin in action:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-19176
* And theses are all Jenkins sponsored issues on FS:
http://www.freedomsponsors.org/core/issue/?s=&project_id=46&project_name=Jenkins

If you need anything from FreedomSponsors, just let me know. :slight_smile:

Cheers
Tony Lâmpada