INFRA IMPORTANT: users on kermit, save your files

Hello,

kermit, our old web server, is nearing the end of its use. Just some Plone sites to migrate which I'm working on with Andreas, and after that, I'd like to put the machine off service, to begin with the migration of our second (and last) old server, bilbo.

I ask everyone who was/is working on kermit to please save your personal files. Everything that is outside of /var/www/sites has *NOT* been automatically migrated, and will *NOT* be automatically migrated.

If you have put stuff in /opt, /home or any other directory, please do save it now, to avoid unpleasant surprises. :wink:

If you have any questions, feel free to poke hostmaster@documentfoundation.org directly.

Thanks,
Florian