FOSDEM travel refunds

Hello,

earlier this year, the board has approved a budget for FOSDEM travel refunds.

If you have attended FOSDEM, and want to get reimbursed, please send the receipts to treasurer@documentfoundation.org (do NOT reply to this list!), alongside the required form.

Hotel costs and transportation costs can be refunded, while other expenses like food can usually not be refunded. Exceptions can be granted only in rare occasions on a case-by-case basis.

The instructions as well as the required forms are available in our wiki at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Policies/Refunding, section "Refunding via SPI".

While it looks rather formal, please don't be shy. :wink: TDF is happy to support its volunteers, and FOSDEM is considered an important event, so you are welcome to apply for refunding.

If you have questions, feel free to poke the treasurer alias.

Florian

Hi all,

[...]

It has been removed from the wiki, but as I'm the SPI liaison, please
don't miss to put me in cc, that will simplify the following for me in
case of problems.
Thanks
Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Sophie,

It has been removed from the wiki, but as I'm the SPI liaison, please
don't miss to put me in cc, that will simplify the following for me in
case of problems.

oh, sorry, I did not remove you on purpose - probably by mistake, or someone else did. :slight_smile:

However, do you receive mails on the treasurer list? If not, I can add you, and you should be in the loop. let me know.

Florian