EN "4.0 New Features and Fixes" webpage

The EN "4.0 New Features and Fixes" webpage is now complete and ready for publishing on the v.4.0 unveiling day next week. I have sent a note out to the native language website maintainers reminding them of the upcoming unveiling date of v.4.0 along with links to the developers EN "LibreOffice 4.0 ReleaseNotes" wiki page and the EN "4.0 New Features and Fixes" webpage on the wiki.

In the note, I included the HTML code for the EN webpage that can easily be copy/pasted into the nl site. This enables communities who would like to translate directly from the EN webpage to translate directly into their nl webpage. The links, screenshots, tables/cells are also preserved from the EN page which is also a time-saver for the nl webmasters. The format of the page can also be modified and adapted easily.

This is not to say that the translation of the EN webpage is mandatory; it is just an option available to the nl teams.

Note that the EN "4.0 New Features and Fixes" webpage has been synced with the items on the developers EN "LibreOffice 4.0 ReleaseNotes" wiki page as of 12 midnight (UTC-5) 31 January, and, I will keep updating items as they are changed on the dev list. It will be up to the nl teams to make sure their items are also synced with the wiki page items as they are being updated but I will leave notes on the website list if there are any updates that I have done to the website page.

Feel free to write if you need more information -- you can also reach me on the website list.

Cheers,

Marc

Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote (01-02-13 07:53)

The EN "4.0 New Features and Fixes" webpage is now complete and ready
for publishing on the v.4.0 unveiling day next week. I have sent a note
[...]

Thanks a lot for this! Really cool and useful!

When I/we, over the next week, come to translating this for Dutch, we may have some additional suggestions for the content. Anyway, that is how it worked last times: late :wink:

If so, we'll inform you/others by the mail list, so that anyone who so wishes, can pick up the changes.

Regards,
Cor

Hi Cor,

Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote (01-02-13 07:53)

The EN "4.0 New Features and Fixes" webpage is now complete and ready
for publishing on the v.4.0 unveiling day next week. I have sent a note
[...]

Thanks a lot for this! Really cool and useful!

When I/we, over the next week, come to translating this for Dutch, we
may have some additional suggestions for the content. Anyway, that is
how it worked last times: late :wink:

If so, we'll inform you/others by the mail list, so that anyone who so
wishes, can pick up the changes.

Regards,
Cor

Thanks!

I've already put up some notes on the website list of some content changes. You may want to visit the list there and pick up the changes in text.

Cheers,

Marc