Andreas Mantke wrote on 2014-10-19 at 18:58:

But I'll not apply to work on the tooling for the LibOCon again. I have
already had some 'fun' with that work in the past and don't need another
experience in that area.

no worries - thanks for all your work in the past here, but I indeed think it's time to look for
a different tool this time... :-)

Florian

IMHO this is a good tool http://lapsi.latinoware.org/, fellows from
Brazil may have more insight on it