[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] 3.7->4.0
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 12:03:02 +0100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Our next branch, the 3.7, will actually be our 4.0 (I know, it's
More technical details are available here:
and they're intensely technical as you can see.
The new features are not fully defined, but we need to work on all the
specific details on the announcement. Anything such as:
- new features
- specific messaging -remember:
http://standardsandfreedom.net/index.php/2012/10/21/marketing-workshop-2012/ within our broader messaging is welcome. We need to convey who we are and what we do, in broad and specific terms, and in various ways to the public.
In short, we need a "shock team" for product marketing; Italo will start
to work on the PR side of things later on.
I'd like to break a few work items so that people can "own" them:
- new features : nice new webpage
- web presence: banners, buttons, etc.
- community presentation, facts, etc.
- coordination & communication with other teams: Design team,
localization / former Native-Lang teams, etc.
I'm sure I'm forgetting several items here. Please apply here if you'd
like to start on any one of these items.
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,
Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 3.7->4.0||Danishka Navin <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 3.7->4.0||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: 3.7->4.0||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Dubious claims
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: 3.7->4.0
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] (US) Northeast GNU/Linux Fest (NELF) 2013 (16-17 Mar 2013)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: 3.7->4.0