Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.

Il 31/10/2012 14:19, Florian Monfort ha scritto:

> http://www.robweir.com/blog/2012/10/libreoffices-dubious-claims-part-i-downloads.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+robweir%2Fantic-atom+%28Rob+Weir%3A+An+Antic+Disposition%29

Of course not. Rob Weir is our main enemy, and has always been such (you
can dig a little bit inside his blog). He represents IBM mood, and this
is just a proof that TDF and LibreOffice are more successful than Apache OO.

--

Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it
skype italovignoli - gtalk italo.vignoli@gmail.com