[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:44:28 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Il 31/10/2012 14:19, Florian Monfort ha scritto:
Of course not. Rob Weir is our main enemy, and has always been such (you
can dig a little bit inside his blog). He represents IBM mood, and this
is just a proof that TDF and LibreOffice are more successful than Apache OO.
Italo Vignoli - firstname.lastname@example.org
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP email@example.com
skype italovignoli - gtalk firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Awkward article.||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.||Florian Monfort <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Awkward article.