[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Nabble: friend or foe?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Nabble: friend or foe?
- From: Tom Davies <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:21:50 +0100 (BST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nabble has adverts. Usually i ignore them. This time i noticed that all the adverts were trying to encourage me to spend money on MS products or to spend on training to use MS stuff better!
1. 6 common big Excel errorsSee free article on how to avoid 6 most common errors people make.www.ableowl.com
2. Access/Excel VBA TrainingWe offer the added advantage of being completely independent.CourseMonster.com/VBA-Training
3. Buy Office 2010 Only $69Complete Full Version! Buy and Save Order Today And Download Instantly.SoftwareSavingsWorld.com/Office2010
4. Excel TrainingPublic or Customised Excel Courses Half or full day. Your site or ourswww.useittraining.co.uk
Are these adverts provided by google? If so then aren't they supposed to be supporters of TDF? Where should we complain to? Could we get adverts up for the Docs Team's printed guides available through Lulu (for free, to make amends)?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Nabble: friend or foe?||drew jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Media Collection -- a proposal: looking for volunteers
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Fw: [libreoffice-accessibility] Libo 3.6 Broken with Screen readers
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Nabble: friend or foe?