[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Defining a marketing strategy
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Defining a marketing strategy
- From: Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:33:59 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Charles, all,
On 05/07/2012 16:37, Charles-H.Schulz wrote:
Apologies for the long message,So I hope you don't mind if I make it really shorter and with direct questions after your needed explanations ;)
- marketers, who are you? who among you feels to be and wants to be a contributor in this field ?
--> please don't hesitate to share your ideas and experience
- what are the actions you want to take ?
x I have seen the DVD on US marketing (thanks to WKPP :)
x Brazilian community is doing a lot
--> my question: would it be interesting to document these actions and try to reproduce them or is it only local possible efforts ?
- what difficulties do you meet to join or to take action on your area?
Thanks in advance for you feedback
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Defining a marketing strategy||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Defining a marketing strategy||"Charles-H.Schulz" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Interview Charles H. Schulz
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Hello from Nicaragua
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Defining a marketing strategy
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Defining a marketing strategy