[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Event Planning Suggestion
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Event Planning Suggestion
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:09:12 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Just as a suggestion for future bug hunting and other events.
Could you please check the calendar of events before planning any events? This will help avoid any conflicts with any other events that show on the calendar.
For example, the next bug hunting session of July 6-7 falls on a common day with the Libre Software Meeting (LSM) (btw, we don't have anyone attending this conference).
This is not to suggest to not plan any events on such dates, but to be aware of the impact of planning events on the same day(s) as another pre-planned event. We may be spreading ourselves too thin if we plan events on conflicting dates.
I try to keep the visual calendar as up to date as possible. (the same visual calendar exists on both the wiki and website)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Draft Conference PR
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Interview Charles H. Schulz
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] LiboCon location?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Interview Charles H. Schulz