[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] stable?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] stable?
- From: Fabian Rodriguez <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 11:12:26 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 12-05-02 07:31 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> Try following the Users List. Listen to what the users are finding
rather than trying to impose your or the devs opinion.
> Most of the questions on the list are solved by asking people to try
the 3.4.6 instead of the 3.5.whatever.
> Regards from
> Tom :)
I've been using 3.5.x since it's been available and installing/upgrading
quite a few users with it without any single major problem since.
The mailing list is really not a good indication of where the most
issues / frequent problems are. The mailing list is usually where the
hardest corner cases end up, as it takes an additional knowledge of how
to even post here to ask about them. That's my personal experience,
which is also not an absolute measure of this.
The bottom line is, unless you have a extensive survey and number to
back any claims like that, please don't spread assumption based on the
very few, English-only problems you're a witness of.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: PGP/Mime available upon request
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] stable?||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] stable? Re: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 3.5.3||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Collateral Scheme
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice 3.5.3 article
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] stable? Re: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 3.5.3
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] stable?