Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Article on Datamation website: "How Microsoft Office Tops LibreOffice: 11 Features"

Actually, Bruce published this article following a previous one where he
was explaining why LibreOffice Writer tops MS Office Word:

http://www.datamation.com/applications/how-libreoffice-writer-tops-ms-word-12-features-1.html

I do not think that we should comment, as Bruce has always been on our
side (but, of course, he is a victim of MS Office PR people, who have
probably reacted to the previous article, based on their advertising
investments on Datamation).

Being compared with MS Office on Datamation is good publicity anyway.

Best regards, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it