[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Cancelling the confcall?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Cancelling the confcall?
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 22:08:36 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2012-04-25 12:27, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
I was actually one of the few providing his availability. If IRC
meetings are better than phone call for a number of people, then we can
switch to IRC meetings, although in this case we need a better setup as
the lack of real time interaction asks for a more detailed agenda.
I like voice conferences as it always seems that more is accomplished. Maybe this is just the nature of marketing meetings. There is no reason why IRC could not be done at the same time to inform those who prefer this medium. This has always worked well in the past.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Cancelling the confcall?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Cancelling the confcall?||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Cancelling the confcall?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] "Interview with Charles-H. Schulz on Open Standards" has translated into Vietnamese
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Cancelling the confcall?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Mailing list statistics for 2012-04-25