Thank you Florian, Craig and Christian for your quick response.

1. Can we upload LibreOffice to file uploading websites (Rapid Share)
to share with millions?

I would not do so. We have a very capable download mirror system, and
file hoster sites do not have the
best reputation these days... ;-)

That's true but I am told a lot of people discover music from file sharing sites. I wanted to legitimately share LibreOffice 3.5 with millions more. But with the 'Mega Upload' issue and all, legitimate users like us rather not use file sharing sites. :(

Is their a 'cheat sheet' for 'how to get a corporate sponsor?' Can't
say I've done this before.
-Craig

Here in India, Google is giving free Ads worth around 2000 Rupees with AdWords. I am apprehensive to directly use it as I am not a part of TDF. However, I am sending you the link. Do you have any ideas?

https://www.google.com/appserve/fb/forms/smboffer2011/?utm_source=CTXT_DA_WebAdvertisingBroad&gclid=CKzErfjRpa4CFch56wodjElFRg

Whenever you do place ads or something like that, please make sure to
notify us, so that corresponding campaign targets can be setup in
piwik...
Christian
I have some ideas of collaborating further with Google. I will write to you in another mail as this email is getting a bit long.

Thanks,
Paul
(IndianArt)

PS Although my earlier email reached you I got a failure message from: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com>. Some months back something/somebody hacked my email and sent some spam messages to TDF and its subscribers among others. I have changed my password since. Appreciate it for not kicking me out of the list group.