[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Introduction about me
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Introduction about me
- From: Rajesh Sankar Iyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:02:50 +0530
- To: email@example.com
My name is Rajesh Sankar.R. I am a final year student of Chemical
Engineering at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur, India. I have just
joined the marketing mailing list, and I would like to contribute actively.
My college consists of more than 5000 students and staffs. Almost all of
them are using MS Office as their default productivity suite. The main
reason is that many are unaware of the capability of the opensource suites
like LibreOffice. Previously I was using OpenOffice.org and suggested to
many of my friends and classmates. Some of them did shift to OpenOffice.org.
Now I would like to take up the job of promoting LibreOffice in my college
as much as I can.
I would like to join hands with the team and deliver as much as I can.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Introduction about me||Clovis Tristão <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Introduction about me||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Introduction about me||Klaibson Ribeiro <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Confcall wiki page update
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Positioning of the FSF
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Confcall wiki page update
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Introduction about me