[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Media Contacts for TDF
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Media Contacts for TDF
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 20:31:03 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 6/11/11 1:48 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
C. Olofson wrote on 2011-06-10 18.22:
Apart from the the individual's contact format, I recommend that the
contact process be (very slightly) re-worked. Specifically, provide a
unique email address for each;
1) 'General Inquiries' (e.g. email@example.com)
2) 'Press and Media Contacts' (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
thanks for this! Indeed, I want to improve the process, by e.g. setting
up a network of marketeers/marketing contacts. For those, something like
a ticket system or shared IMAP mailbox might make sense - looking into
Media contacts for TDF are different from media contacts for LibreOffice.
Media contacts for TDF are the foundation spokepersons. They must be individuals, and they must be easy to find and reach by email and phone.
Media contacts for LibreOffice should be local (by geography).
My experience tells that journalists do not like a generic address (like press@ because they prefer to know who they are addressing their questions to). The generic address is good for first time questions, but is usually ignored for the follow up by the journalist).
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] Media Contacts for TDF||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Media Contacts for TDF||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Media Contacts for TDF||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Media Contacts for TDF||"C. Olofson" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Media Contacts for TDF||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] inconsistent boilerplate
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Positioning of the FSF
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Media Contacts for TDF
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Reminder: New list address tomorrow