[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] address change working
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] address change working
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 20:54:02 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I managed the first change of the addresses.
1. The archives from listarchives.libreoffice.org/www are now available at listarchives.libreoffice.org/global, with an automatic redirection in place
2. The lists previously available @libreoffice.org are available now at @global.libreoffice.org, with the old addresses working for a few more days (but will vanish soon)
3. The headers have been modified, so chances are you have to adjust your e-mail program filters.
4. The e-mail footers have been modified as well.
I will take care of the mail archives and GMANE tomorrow. If you run into any issues, please let me know.
Things should work, but I'm not finished yet, so the rest will follow tomorrow.
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] address changes DELAYED
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Interesting
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] address changes DELAYED
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Important magazine in Brazil now hold a special section on LibreOffice