[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Changes in announcements of LibreOffice Betas and RC's
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Changes in announcements of LibreOffice Betas and RC's
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 03:47:44 -0400
- To: email@example.com
FYI, On the latest TDF blog post:
"Today we are announcing the fifth beta release of LibreOffice 3.4.
In a slight change of communication strategy for our releases, from now on we will use the “announce” mailing list only for announcements of final and stable versions.
LibreOffice 3.4 Beta 5 is being announced on “projects”, “development” and “localization” mailing lists, in order to allow volunteers to perform the QA process. Also, the beta has been pre-announced on the community mailing lists for a first round of QA tests, to avoid the quality problems of the earlier 3.4 betas."
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Marketing Team Newsletter and Blog
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Conference CfP
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] LibOCon.com domain -- proposal
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] photo of the temporary DVD, Case, and insert