[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Events
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Events
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:08:43 +0200
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc Paré wrote on 2010-10-14 23.19:
Would it be permissible to add events to the Events calendar with other
events where there should be LibO representation? These events would not
necessarily have a designated representatives at the point of posting on
the calendar. We could then make arrangements to fill in the names of
people who could be available to attend these events (maybe with some
We could use the Wiki/Events calendar as the "master" world-calendar of
events. Community members would then be able to view the calendar and
organise representation at these events.
you mean, besides the list of events where we will attend, a list where we should attend?
Sure, feel free, go on! Just take care that the events where we need people are marked accordingly, so it's not mixed up ;)
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] email@example.com
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Which Linux distros are going to ship LibO?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Portable LibreOffice?