[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Events Calendar
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Events Calendar
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:22:40 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2010-10-14 14:05, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
> Find out where to meet The Document Foundation and members of the
> Community: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events
Hi, Florian posted this on the discuss list and I thought that it warranted being posted on the marketing list.
Is there a way that we could add to the Events page any of events where there should be LibO representation? From a marketing point of view, we should have a list of events and then ask for volunteers to act as LibO representatives at these events. But for now if we could just fill in the events and later plan on finding people to attend and represent LibO.
We would then have a need for resources (online) and perhaps flyers/pamphlets, etc. ready for distribution.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Events Calendar||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing]LibO marketing? [was: t-shirts ...]
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Events Calendar
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] writing with LibreOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Events Calendar