[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:55:53 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 12:43 -0400, Benjamin Horst wrote:
> Thanks, Alexandro.
> Two possible starting points: request a new mailing list, or create a wiki page.
> Next step: brainstorm marketing activities and choose one or two to work on.
> Drew's been leading this so far, so he'll have the most background and can share his thoughts on what's next, too.
Operative word there is "so far"...just trying to prime the pump.
I did ask for a mailing list, but given that the wiki is up (didn't
quite expect that)...maybe that isn't needed or maybe just a generic
Events ML makes more sense. Opinions?
Make use the wiki for sure? Absolutely.
Finally - there is an iron in the fire already - but sine it involves
another organization and isn't quite finalized yet, it's a bit premature
to make a public announcement I think.
I'll send one more email to the list that was assembled, adding the new
names to it today - touch base with the steering committee, after some
feedback from that email and see about getting to the spot where we can
start planning this in the open, in the next couple of days.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group||Alexandro Colorado <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group||James Walker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group||Benjamin Horst <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group