I think the event gets covered by various podcasts and blogs as well
as more mainstream press.  So if you can't find the TDF video then
just google-it (or duck-duck-go -it or whatever).

It would be great to get featured on some well known shows next year.
There is bound to be some interesting story that some journo might be
interested in covering.

I really like the idea of sharing space at some of these trade-shows.
I think it shows that we co-operate with other suites and programs and
stuff = that we are part of an eco-system that covers a multitude of
extremely different scenarios.

If there is room to show-off a Raspberry Pi running LO then that might
catch a journo's interest.  Tiny but powerful.  There are similarly
sized machines but Raspberry Pi seems to catch a lot of attention in
the press.

Sounds like Thomas did an awesome job!  It is impressive enough that
people manage to organise representation at well-known trade-shows and
such but it sounds like he took it to the next level.

Congrats all! :)  It makes lurkers, such as me, feel proud to be part of TDF.

On 31 March 2014 15:35, Florian Effenberger