Hi *,

for some reason, I was too stupid to forward this one immediately, but
the mail was stuck in my drafts/outgoing for nearly a month...
But I really like the service mail-archive.com provides, and how
helpful the people running it are, thus I want to share it
nevertheless.

In case you're wondering what it refers to: Every mail sent to our
mailinglists has a direct link to the corresponding message in the
archive. Thus when you want to point people to a mail you have in your
local mbox, you don't need to search and browse the LO mail archive to
dig out a link, you just display the message headers and use the link
you find in the Archived-at field, for example

ciao
Christian