Hello Leo

I have set the page tree for Dutch (nl). I also have added you as
content editor of the documentation website.

Please make sure you read the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Guides_Website

to organize the nl/ website.

Regards

Olivier

Em 07/02/2017 21:44, Leo Moons escreveu:
Hello Olivier,

Would you mind setting up a page for the Dutch User Guides, as we have
quite some recent documentation available. Could you shortly explain how
we can upload our docs?

Many thanks

Best regards

Leo Moons