Hi Mihovil,

Le 27/12/2016 à 10:56, Mihovil Stanić a écrit :
Croatian shows 102.264 on all projects page, with 5482 untranslated,
where 5.2 was 100% translated.
So there is really 5482 new strings in 5.3?

I see both on the all project page and on the master UI are 101 730.
I think that your language has not been updated against template the
last time, the script has silently stopped hence we decided to run the
upgrade.
I've checked with French, svx sc and sw have the same numbers and we
didn't have that amount to translate after the last update 4 days ago.

But to be sure, could you send me the link where you see 102 264?

Should I wait more with translating or everything I mentioned above is
correct and I can start translating?

I think you should go on. Cloph is currently on vacation and with this
mess in statistics it's not easy, but comparing with French, where
translation was complete and updated before the migration, I see no
differences.
I'll have another check when I get you link.
@Olivier, did you finished your translation before the migration and the
last update against template (I would like to have another language for
reference)? thanks

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545