Sgrìobh jonathon na leanas 28/10/2016 aig 15:57:
Mea culpa.
I've been playing with Arabic for the last week.
No worries

What font will be used?
Pass
More significantly, when did LibO change its display engine to correct
display that writing system?
Looking at the buglist I pulled of Bugzilla (see my post from yesterday or search Bugzilla for 'Mongolian'), it hasn't. I think what *may* be working is the horizontal display of text content but it's in effect displaying the text turned at 90°. And I think that's the reason his build isn't working cause even if the translation is in the right script etc in the po files, I'm sure that during building that just gets jumbled somehow.

Waiting for him to respond we are, I think.

Michael