Le 24/10/2016 à 14:51, Cor Nouws a écrit :
Cor Nouws wrote on 24-10-16 14:48:
Hi Sophie,

Sophie wrote on 24-10-16 14:19:

There is no documentation on the wiki because each tool has his own
documentation:
http://www.omegat.org/en/omegat.html
http://virtaal.translatehouse.org/
https://poedit.net/
for some of them
Then, you download the .po files from Pootle, you translate them via
your preferred tool and upload the files again on Pootle.
Is that what you was searching for?

That makes sense as a start.
I could find info on where to download/upload PO files. The wiki pages

    could _not_ find (oops!)

see here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PootleGuide#Overview
on the screenshot, see the two links to download and upload the files

for Pootle seem to be different than what I see?
Also: can po files for parts of the project be downloaded?

yes, you can download each file of a project or a folder of the project
or the whole project. It depends on where you are on the tree while
downloading. What is important is to upload the files at the same
place/level you download them.

I guess it's
not OK to work on the same part on line and off line at the same time..

Yes, it's not possible as the files are not synchronized.
Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi