Hi.
I feel having old versions of LO in pootle is beneficial for Marathi Locale. As you know this gives
the suggestions from previously translated versions.
@Kruno - What I want to ask is how can the translations of strings get outdated ? Do you mean to
say better translations are possible for the said strings ? If so, in that case also it would be
good to check what translations were done by previous translators.
If not, what is the other trouble ? I am curious to know the problem.
Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.