Dear list members,

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Aleksandr Andreev
<aleksandr.andreev@gmail.com> wrote:
Now, it's not clear to me what I need to do with the resulting .dic
file. The documentation says I need to bundle it as a Dictionary
Extension. But is there documentation on how that needs to be done?

To update, after some hacking around, I was able to bundle and
instlall the hyphenation patterns. It involved creating a
dictionaries.xcu file and a description.xml file. The simplest way
appears to be to crack open an existing extension with an archive
manager and take a look at how it is organized.

Second question. The character commonly used in Church Slavonic for
hyphenation is the underscore, not the hyphen (e.g., hyphe_nation). In
TeX, I can simply set the hyphenchar to be _. Is this possible in
LibreOffice? If yes, where do I specify it?

Does anyone know the answer to this question? Can I set the
hyphenation character to be _ instead of -? Maybe in the locale data
files? If not, is this a bug against LO or a bug against Hunspell?

Thanks,

Aleksandr