It's an old story. Developers of OOo/LO think localizers are enjoying this
kind of manual work. As if it was a mandala or knitting.
So they rework tags every now and then, without caring about our feelings.

But we are not enjoying it and the latest thousands changes of the tag kind
must be made with a script in the translated strings. Not our work.

So we have enough time to do what we do - localize. Amen.

Lp, m.