2015-12-21 15:18, Sophie wrote:
Le 21/12/2015 13:20, Berend Ytsma a écrit :
Is the server error also the reason that Frisian isn't available for
translation?
It's something different, I think Michael has had an issue in creating
the language. If somebody else with admin rights could have a look, it
would be great.

I just attempted to do that as well. The language gets "sort of"
created, but it doesn't become available for translation. I was goind to
do an "update from templates", but it seems this feature has been
temporarily removed from Pootle 2.7, and I don't think I have shell
access to the server anymore, so I can't do it the other way.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the background job
statistics noting that there are 65 pending and 1 failed jobs, and that
the background job status is stopped. Perhaps that has to be addressed
for Pootle to work properly?..

Rimas