So let me reformulate it a bit differently. First Robert, thanks a lot
for your contributions.
What we do not want in localised version is content in en_US language.
Even if the sound is translated, UI still will be in English and it's
very difficult to focus on what you learn when all what you see is in
a foreign language.

Just for full transparency here. Sophie and I had an extended talk on
chat and I'm of the belief that to prevent this from getting into help
files because other locales aren't doing the same is not the smartest
way to move forward. I instead would prefer including it and then
supporting locales to do the same - in the respective languages, with
the right GUI, etc....These then would be linked in the locales help
files and it would empower the community, expand on the product, and
give visibility to a great tool (videos that literally show exactly how
to use features).

To prevent a significant chunk of our user base to have this tool is
problematic. The solution of having a much much less visible "solution"
is not in the best interest of our users.

I'd prefer discussing a better solution, one where we can agree that the
tool is awesome for users, that the more visibility the better, and one
that empowers contributors to follow Robert's lead and developer
tutorial videos in their respective languages.

I look forward to hearing Italo's thoughts after he has healed :)

Best,
Joel