Hi Michael.
Writing to you after long time. ! Hows you doing ?
I wanted to let you know that I am interested to contribute translations for Marathi language. This
will be my individual contribution as Marathi is my native language.

I also see that current Marathi Locale is inactive since quite some time now. Kindly give me
appropriate permissions for submitting and reviewing translations.

Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.Pune, India.