I found a few strings that I have a problem translating, maybe someone can help:

/sc/uiconfig/scalc/ui.po (TX9KP, in regressiondialog.ui, label13)
Output Regression Types
Are these the types of "output regression" or the "types of
regression" being output?

/sfx2/source/appl.po (ugADc, in app.src, STR_DDE_ERROR)
DDE link to %1 for %2 area %3 are not available.
So, what does "%2 area %3" stand for? Can anyone provide a full text
example for this string?

/svx/uiconfig/ui.po (WHo6E, in sidebararea.ui, fillgrad1)
Fill gradient from.
Can someone provide a longer, more explicit description of this string?
There is also "Fill gradient to." in the same file, both appear twice
in that file.

Thanks,
m.