On 18 June 2015 at 20:59, Valter Mura <valtermura@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Hi All

when trying to upload a file in Pootle, I get this error:

"File u'01.po' missing X-Pootle-Path header"

I've always uploaded files that I translate with the software Lokalize.

The files I'm trying to upload are the same "masters" from the old Pootle
site/version

Which change has been done with the upgrade?

I noticed these 2 new strings inside the file:

I suppose they are checking strings, aren't they?

Yes, those two items are used as following:

The Path to make sure we upload the file to the correct place, you'll
notice we don't ask you for that anymore.

The Revision that allows us to detect if anything changed while you were
offline.  For now if any unit changes your upload is rejected and we leave
it to you to download and merge those files.  Our next iteration will add a
bit more smarts and merge correctly as needed (since we track revision per
string we should be able to do this better than before).

Hope that clarifies the items

The reason you are being bounced is that the files you have are from the
old Pootle thus won't have those entries in them.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)