Hi :)
I think the questions are interesting.  It is stuff that i have never had
to deal with.  I think the English Documentation team would "be completely
at sea" if they had to do any of this.

Would a fairly simple script help at all or is it about as
straight-forwards as reasonably possible?  Would a script just create more
problems in dealing with this sort of thing?  Of course one advantage of
not using a script is that there are other places to seek help and also if
people learn this from here then they can apply that knowledge elsewhere
too.

Hmmm, i guess i am not hugely in favour of a script after-all unless it is
likely to be simple to write and likely to improve things.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 27 February 2015 at 10:06, Giovanni Caligaris <