Hi Martin,
Le 26/02/2015 11:55, Martin Srebotnjak a écrit :
Hi Sophie,

but it was promised for the 4.4.x series, AFAICR.

I don't thin so, new features don't go in minor series.

I think this shows that localizers should never again trust LO
developers when they promise something will be made localizable
immediately after release, as this immediate future is now a 6 months
period - I think we should from now on ask directly for totally
localizable features - otherwise they should be blocked/postponed and
not rushed into releases.

If I remember well, it was said that localized templates would be
implemented in minor releases, but the whole mechanism to handle
localization correctly has to be developed and will be available for the
next major version. If you have localized template to provide, we can
discuss it with the UX team.
I discussed the template contest with the UX team because I was not
happy, just as you are. But instead of blocking the whole thing which
was important either for LO and the UX team, I've reviewed the templates
and ask for those who are too English to be removed. I'm not completely
satisfied, but I can wait until the next major version.
I'll ask Kendy today in the ESC meeting where the development of the
localization mechanism stands and keep you informed.

Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi