Still no replies

Can anyone help me?

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 7:01 AM, Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi :)
Sorry you had no replies over the weekend!  I gather people were busy as
there are a couple of massive tradeshows and other events coming up soon.

Hopefully someone will be able to help you get this sorted out fairly
soon!
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)

On 14 February 2015 at 18:28, Giovanni Caligaris <