Thank you very much michael

LibreOffice is our first priority as it is going to be used throughout most government offices. We
might later contribute to Mozilla too.

Thanks for the cooperation
Israr

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2015, at 8:57 PM, Michael Bauer <fios@akerbeltz.org> wrote:

Hi Israr,

Welcome! I have set up Pashto for you and have given your account full rights so you can also
approve new localizers for Pushto. Let us know if you have any questions but it sounds like
you're pretty much on top of it. Other than that, happy translating!

Michael

Sgrìobh Israr Ahmad Khan na leanas 05/01/2015 aig 16:07:
So we kindly request you to provide us an area for localizing
LibreOffice into Pashto language. The username created on pootle
server that will be responsible for the Pashto team is: israrwz