On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Sérgio Marques <smarquespt@gmail.com> wrote:
In 4.4 beta1 installer there is this string:

Optional components-> OpenGL slide transitions for Libreoffice Impress

When we click on one of the component, in right side of the window there is
a little description of component.

For this component, the string shown is:

STR_DESC_MODULE_OPTIONAL_OGLTRANS

What I also don´t know is if string already exist and hasn´t been merged
yet or if there is no string for this one yet.

It was a typo, see the fix at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/13595/
I wonder why this feature is optional in Windows installer...

Regards,
Andras