Very glad to hear that, Sophie! I was worried too, but not any more after
that explanation. :-)

Is there a place where I can read more about the list of projects are
included in the current translation memory?

And is there any way to see from which project (and what version of it)
each suggestion comes?

Jesper

Hi Tom,