Dear Team,
Warm greetings from a new comer. My name is Aklil Zenebe.
I am a university lecturer in Ethiopia. I have been thinking to localize
LibreOffice to Tigrinya for some time.
Now, I have become serious in my plans for the translation.
Actually, I am not alone. I have set up a translation team.
I am looking for some direction & location of resources for the
localization.

*Status of language translation*: New translation (i.e. it has not been
started by anyone, yet).

*Some information for the Tigrinya language* (following guide at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide)

   1. Country Code:* ET*
   2. Language Code ISO 639.2: *tir*  and ISO 639.1:* ti*
   3. Where language is spoken: The Tigrinya language is spoken in *two*
   countries. It is spoken in Tigray region of Ethiopia and by the majority of
   people in Eritrea.
   4. Name of Language in English: *Tigrinya *
   5. Microsoft locale ID:

                Tigrigna - Eritrea    0873    2163
                Tigrigna - Ethiopia    0473    1139
       6. Script: Tigrinya has its own *non-latin script*.
       7. Contact e-mail address: *aklilom@gmail.com <aklilom@gmail.com>*

We would like to start translation as soon as possible. Please help us get
started with the translation.

Thank you very much,
Aklil