Hi Mihovil,

2014.09.01 11:57, Mihovil Stanic wrote:
Can Pootle admins please remove "Website" project from Croatian HR
locale on Pootle?
We started translating that last year in hopes it will be available on
LibreOffice main download page, but since we got confirmation that
will never happen, we aren't interested in maintaining our locale
webpage.

If at any point you decide to translate main page, we will do that.
I'm hoping for something like this:
https://www.mozilla.org/hr/firefox/new/
https://www.mozilla.org/hr/thunderbird/
etc...

no problem to remove the project, but I still fail to realize why you
don't want to launch a Croatian landing page at hr.libreoffice.org. You
could put any content there, including translated content from the main
website. You could have as little as one page, or as many pages as you
are willing to manage on your website, it's all up to you and/oryour
team to decide. I understand that it's a different process than the one
employed by Mozilla, but it's very hard for me to see our process as
more limiting. On the contrary, I'd say you have much more freedom here
in this regard. And if you are afraid of the maintenance overhead, I can
almost certainly say that in case of one or two pages (e.g. home and
download pages), there would be no overhead whatsoever. At least I'm
pretty sure that you wouldn't have to update the pages on your website
for each new release, if that is what bothers you.

Regards,
Rimas