Thanks, Rimas.

I suppose you guys were busy with the impending release and all.

I needed the projects activated because we plan to hold a translation party
during launch of LO 4.3. The projects are small enough that hopefully they
could be translated within minutes by a small group of volunteers. Want to
drive home the point that LO is a joint effort/responsibility, etc.

Cheers. -e.