[libreoffice-l10n] Google Play Store updates

Hi there,

with the imminent 4.0.1 release, the play store look got revamped, an
updated apk uploaded, and I have removed the prominent hint to only
use distro-versions of 4.0.0. But please double-check your language in
a few hours, if the text still makes sense.

Thanks a lot,

-- Thorsten