[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR
- From: Goran Rakic <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:12:26 +0100
- To: Mihovil Stanić <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
У уто, 26. 02 2013. у 19:33 +0100, Mihovil Stanić пише:
> Dana 26.2.2013. 19:31, Andras Timar je napisao:
> > Hi,
> Thank you for fast response.
> Best regards,
I am working on Serbian LibO localization and I wish you welcome too.
Are you in contacts with HULK team and Robert Sedak? There may be others
to help you with the localization. Robert worked on OOo and LibO for a
long time and I had no idea he is not working on the project anymore.
Do you plan to work on UI or translating LibreOffice help content is
also a goal?
Do you have some contacts with Marko Tadic and his team from FFZG.hr
about using data from HML to improve spellcheck dictionary? Right now
LibreOffice is shipping Croatian dictionary by Denis Lackovic. Do you
have a same Croatian spellcheck dictionary in Firefox?
Croatian hyphenation patterns are ported from TeX. Back in OOo 3 time I
sent some fixes for wrong encoding in hyphen data files. I do not
remember if that was merged but should be easy to check if hyphenation
is working correctly for Croatian in LibreOffice now.
You may write me off list too.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR||Mihovil Stanić <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR||Mihovil Stanić <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.1 RC2 available
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR