[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Mongolian localization
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Mongolian localization
- From: Badral Sanligiin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:59:20 -0800 (PST)
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Mongolian localization has been activated. Could someone add mn.libreoffice.org - Mongolian - Монгол to international page (http://www.libreoffice.org/international-sites/)?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix in 3.6.2 rc1||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Do translations from Pootle go to nighly builds?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix in 3.6.2 rc1
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] One question on new string for 3.6.2