[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: REMINDER: Release 126.96.36.199 from libreoffice-4-0-1 branch
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: REMINDER: Release 188.8.131.52 from libreoffice-4-0-1 branch
- From: Petr Mladek <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:41:43 +0100
- To: libreoffice-dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, Libreoffice-qa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Petr Mladek píše v Čt 21. 02. 2013 v 15:16 +0100:
> please note that the commit deadline for 184.108.40.206, aka rc2, is
> already on Monday, February 25, 2013. It will be used as LO-4.0.1
> final if no blocker is reported.
Let's postpone the commit deadline by one day and do the tag on
Wednesday morning. The 220.127.116.11 build have been officially available only
since Thursday. There is only one week between these rcs, so rc2
deserves a bit more time.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 18.104.22.168 from libreoffice-4-0-1 branch||Petr Mladek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo localization
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Do translations from Pootle go to nighly builds?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 22.214.171.124 from libreoffice-4-0-1 branch
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Help