[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] First day of SCALE 11x
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] First day of SCALE 11x
- From: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:42:39 +0100
- To: Tom Davies <email@example.com>
- Cc: Petr Mladek <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andras Timar <email@example.com>, Jan Holesovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Meeks <MMeeks@suse.com>, Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jean Weber <email@example.com>
On 24/02/2013 20:39, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> A report back from the first day of Scale.
> How many people say "Wow, in-built help!"?
Please could you stop now, it's really tiring and a big waste of time
for every body working hard in this community to offer a suitable
product usable in every countries. Read my mails again and try to
understand what I was talking about.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] First day of SCALE 11x||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Do translations from Pootle go to nighly builds?
- Next by Date: Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreLogo localization
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] First day of SCALE 11x
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Hello all, need help with L10N HR