Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Branch libreoffice-4-0-1 created

Tom Davies píše v St 20. 02. 2013 v 19:08 +0000:
> Hi :) I liked the announcement so please don't stop doing them! Even
> though i didn't understand it this time i will have a better
> understanding of it next time.

ok, will continue in sending them :-)

> Now i have another question though! If you know something specific has
> had no new strings between 1 branch and the next could it be brought
> forwards to the new branch en-masse in the same way? Even if it was
> incomplete last time?
>
> Within a branch makes a LOT of sense and it's a huge relief to hear
> that is being done already! :)

I am not sure if I understand it correctly. Do you suggest that if you
translated a string in the 4.0 branch, it should add the same
translation to the 3.6 branch and vice versa?

Such thing would make sense. I am not sure if pootle do this
automatically or if Andras does some hackery when synchronizing pootle
and git sources.

Best Regards,
Petr